Please read the following carefully to make sure your appointment runs as smoothly as possible.
– If this appointment is for a virtual consultation or follow up call, please make sure you are following us at www.instagram.com/emma_valelaserclinic and so we can use the video messaging, please drop us a DM to make sure we can call you.
IN CLINIC APPOINTMENTS
We want to reassure you that we have implemented COVID Secure Measures throughout the clinic to minimise the risk of infection and transmission of Coronavirus. These enclude:
– Enhanced Infection Control
– Staggered scheduling of appointments
– Social distancing
– Staff training
– Reduced client access
– Paperfree consultation and treatment forms
ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
– Hand sanitiser is available at the enterence door, please make sure you are wearing your face covering before coming up stairs. The Track & Trace Check In is located on the wall as you come to the stairs.
– Please arrive at the time of your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time, please don’t come in to wait in the clinic as this may break the social distancing guidelines.
– You should attend your appointment alone. Unfortunately friends/family will not be able to accompany you.
– When you arrive, you will be able to walk straight into the treatment room. Please allow your therapist to close and open doors for you.
– Personal belongings that you bring into the clinic should be limited to a mobile phone, purse/wallet and a drink. You will be asked to place these in a tray. Please leave large bags and coats in your car where possible.
– Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer clients any refreshments, although you may provide your own. Bathroom facilities will also not be available.
– You are required to wear a face covering at all times. This will only be removed when you are lying on the couch for any facial treatments.
– On arrival in to the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands using soap provided. There is a pedal bin for hand drying tissues.
– Payments will be taken by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Payment terminals will be sanitised between clients.
We are following WAG guidelines, but please be assured that we will be our usual chatty selves so please don’t be put off by the new normal.
If you or a person you live with has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been in direct contact with someone who has symptoms, YOU MUST NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. You should contact us immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
If something unexpected pops up, you can rescedule on line here up to 24 hours before your appointment. If its less than 24 hours, pleaser call us on 01446 750880 so we can offer the appointment to someone else.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you for your appointment,
Emma, Carly & Charlie x