As we resume our treatments, we have put in place a series of procedures to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19. Following Welsh Assembly Government and Public Health Wales guidelines, we ask that you follow these steps:
ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
– Arrive at the time of your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled.
– You should attend your appointment alone. Unfortunately friends/family will not be able to accompany you.
– When you arrive, you will be able to walk straight into the treatment room. Please allow your therapist to close and open doors for you.
– Personal belongings that you bring into the clinic should be limited to a mobile phone, purse/wallet and a drink. You will be asked to place these in a tray.
– We will not be able to offer clients any refreshments, although you may provide your own. Bathroom facilities will not be available.
– You will be required to wear a face covering. If you are having a facial, this will be removed for treatment.
– On arrival and departure of the clinic, you will be asked to wash your hands using soap provided.
– Payments will be taken by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Payment terminals will be sanitised between clients.
I have recorded a short video for you to to see what arriving for your appointment will be like.
If you or a person you live with has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been in direct contact with someone who has symptoms, YOU MUST NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. You should contact us immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Emma, Carly & Charlie